Sunday 30 March 2014

Book Haul #1

First and foremost, welcome to my blog! I hope you like what you see so far, there's definitely more to come! I'd like to post once or twice a week, so make sure you subscribe by email to get a notification when I post!

Today's post is going to be my first book haul on this blog! I bought all of these books on The Book Depository (thebookdepository.co.uk) and I'm sure you'll find with time that most of my books are from there. Okay so let's get into it!



From top to bottom;
  1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
  2. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  4. Legend by Marie Lu 
  5. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
  6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  7. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

I've read and enjoyed each of these books in eBook form before I actually purchased them (having the budget of a student sucks). A few of these may be reviewed in the near future, but I don't wanna make any promises, but stay tuned! 

I hope you enjoyed this very short and sweet introductory post/book haul! 





No comments:

Post a Comment