Wednesday 10 September 2014

Book Haul #4

It's been like 4(?) weeks since I posted, I'm sorry. But I bought more books! I'll also be getting a new shelf soon, as I have no room for new books on my current one. It's stacked full bottom to top, so maybe I'll do a video or photo series of stacking my new shelf :)
So anyway.. let's get started!


I got these books most recently, the top 5 today from Kmart, and the bottom two from the Book Depository, which I received in the mail last week. 

From top to bottom:

  1. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
  2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Four by Veronica Roth
  4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  7. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

I've read all of these books except for Four by Veronica Roth! I'm not quite ready to dive back into divergent world after Allegiant  </333 

I got a couple of other books to show as well that I got a couple of weeks ago from the Book Depository. 


  1. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
  2. Popular: Vintage Wisdom For A Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen
  3. Ask The Passengers by A.S. King
  4. Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  5. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

Since getting these books I've read Popular, Ask The Passengers and Me and Earl and The Dying Girl. Not sure when I'll get around to the rest, turns out I own more books that I own a lot more unread books than I thought, oops! I think I'm going to stick to collecting books I've read as eBooks already for now...  

I can't wait to get reading, and setting up my hypothetical new shelf that I have not yet chosen let alone have in my possession! Its gonna be super fun :') Stay tuned for more posts and I hope you enjoyed this one!


post signature
goodreads // tumblr // twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment