Monday 28 April 2014

Perfect Playlist #1

It's been almost a week since I've posted, oops. Here's a post about my current fave songs. I make playlists all the time, and I listen to them until I get bored of the songs and then I'll make a new one. The playlist I have now though, I've been listening to for a while and I'm still sooo in love with the songs so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

01 - Do I Wanna Know? // Arctic Monkeys
02 - Alleyways // The Neighbourhood
03 - Kissed, Tricked, Addict // Greta Stanley (a local girl, you should check out her soundcloud here)
04 - She's Thunderstorms // Arctic Monkeys
05 - R U Mine? // Arctic Monkeys
06 - Chocolate // The 1975
07 - Let It Go // The Neighbourhood
08 - She Way Out // The 1975
09 - Arabella // Arctic Monkeys
10 - W.D.Y.W.F.M // The Neighbourhood
11 - Girls // The 1975
12 - Flawless // The Neighbourhood
13 - I Wanna Be Yours // Arctic Monkeys
14 - Welcome Home // Radical Face
15 - Knee Socks // Arctic Monkeys
16 - Always Gold // Radical Face
17 - Snap Out Of It // Arctic Monkeys
18 - Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood
19 - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High // Arctic Monkeys
20 - Female Robbery // The Neighbourhood

I honestly never make playlists for working out, studying etc. I only ever have one at a time. I usually play it on shuffle and enjoy. I really want to listen to some new artists/bands so leave suggestions below! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry it's so short!


post signature
goodreads // tumblr // twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment